Here are some web addresses for various Federal bid sources:

(First. Starting a Business? Get the required federal forms necessary to starting a business.) Click here!

  • Central Contractor Registration - Companies must be registered to do business with the federal government.

  • To register as a small business, HUBZone business or 8(a) certification. -

Listings for government bids:

State of Florida

Surrounding State Links

All State Links